You are not alone in this time, even though the energy storm is blowing around you and you have nothing to hold on to. We are heading towards a full moon on April 8 which is also a super moon.
And these days, you are able to finally end the karma contracts once and for all, where you also have the opportunity to forgive those who have hurt you in the past and at the same time take responsibility that no one else is going to do you any harm now. It also means that you may feel that the energies have been turned up.
So the theme that you know so well explodes in front of you these days in a very dramatic way.
It can be a themes like:
– That people are crossing your borders
– That you hate feeling deprived of liberty
– That you enter into dependant / co-dependant relationships
– That you feel lonely
– That you don’t feel good enough or loved
and much more…💗
These energies going towards the supermoon that you can experience these days:
– You feel that you cannot count on the closest people in your life
– You almost feel like giving up and think it’s better to be alone
– What you already had difficulties with, you are confronted with
– You feel completely alone because you do not have any to seize
– Everyone around you is acting like “fucking idiots”
– You feel that the feeling that you hate the most is presented to you again.
And up to several times in several different loops of different people
– You can have a tendency to get really hurt and angry inside 💗
The good advice for you up against the full moon is:
– Have faith in the process
– Forgive those who hurt you and understand that it has nothing to do with you
– If you get into conflicts with persons close to you right now, know that it is the energies that increases the effect
– Take a close look at it as a “test” when you get upset and try to change your way of dealing with the conflict all at once, where you are true to yourself and still loving towards the other person
I wish you good luck out there in all this fierce energy right now.
Virus or not – we have ALWAYS been together apart.
The healthy relationship occur when we know that we belong together AND we know that we are individual souls all together, where it can only be up to the individual to take care of themselves and take responsibility for their own lives.